Feel the excitement out in the open air on the Adelaide River as your knowledgeable skipper takes you up closes on an unforgettable journey to see crocodiles in the WILD!
Adelaide River Queen II
Larger vessel catering for groups up to 120 passengers
- Air-conditioned lower deck with huge windows for viewing the crocodiles just inches away
- Canopied open-air upper deck.
- Toilet facilities onboard
- Onboard, catering can be arranged.
Smaller vessels catering for multiple groups up to 38 passengers
- Open air fully covered seating.
- Comfortable spacious seating.
- Live commentary.
- Catering can be arranged.
COMBINED GROUPS OF 200 PER HOUR
The best onshore facilities in a tropical atmosphere right on the river’s edge.
- Combined Catering for groups up to 200 passengers comfortably.
- Our Coffee Shop is a great place to have a cappuccino or snack while you wait to board your cruise.
- There is icy cold beer, wine, soft drinks, and ice creams, the avid shopper can also browse in our Souvenir Shop.
- Spotlessly clean bathroom facilities and outdoor areas offer a relaxing experience when visiting the Famous Jumping Crocodile Cruise.
Located a short 60mins drive out of Darwin on the completely sealed Arnhem Highway to Kakadu.