Well, the real Northern Territory ain’t been seen till you take a trip on the river on the Adelaide River Queen! Come see crocodiles up close!
PATHFINDER JUMPING CROCODILE CRUISES
Small Boat - Up Close Experience
- Open-Air Vessel
- 1-hour cruise on the Adelaide River.
- Live commentary.
- Free parking space is available for even the biggest cars, caravans, campers, or trucks.
- Passenger Per passenger seat • All Ages (13 months and older)
- Infant Babe in Arms only (up to 12 months)
“Pathfinders are the boat to be on!”
Feel the excitement out in the open air on the Adelaide River as your knowledgeable skipper takes you on an unforgettable journey… So close you can feel yourself tremble when the ferocious jaws of the Australian Salt Water Crocodile slam together.
The Pathfinders offer the thrill-seekers, the brave, and the adventurous the chance to be mere inches away from these prehistoric creatures.
Allow 60 minutes drive from Darwin City.
100% in the wild, 100% untamed, 100% in complete safety
- The boats are covered but we do recommend you bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Insect repellent
- Cameras recommended
- Casual dress
- Barista-made cappuccino
- Cold drinks
- Licensed (no BYO)
- Sandwiches and cake
- Modern amenities
- Gift shop
- Undercover playground
- Telstra 4G phone reception available on site.
Both Pathfinders have limited access for people with disabilities. For more information please phone our office.