Feel the excitement out in the open air on the Adelaide River as your knowledgeable skipper takes you up closes on an unforgettable journey to see crocodiles in the WILD!
For More Information Email Or Call Us.
ADELAIDE RIVER QUEEN II CRUISE
Larger vessel catering for groups up to 120 passengers
- Live commentary
- Air-conditioned lower deck with huge windows for viewing the crocodiles just inches away
- Canopied open-air covered upper deck.
- Toilet facilities onboard
- Onboard, catering can be arranged.
- Enhanced accessibility*
Well, the real Northern Territory ain’t been seen till you take a trip on the river on the Adelaide River Queen!
Escape the heat and relax in air-conditioned comfort as your knowledgeable crew takes you on a journey down the murky waters of the Adelaide River. Be thrilled and awed by the sight of huge prehistoric beasts leaping high out of the water right alongside the boat!
Truly the ‘Queen’ of the Adelaide River, this two-story vessel has a fully air-conditioned lower deck fully enclosed by floor-to-ceiling croc-proof glass with toilet facilities as well as an open-air upper deck under the canopy. The Queen caters to all cruise-goers.
Allow a 60-minute drive from Darwin City.
The upper level is open-air with a covered canopy, the lower level is enclosed and air-conditioned.
Pathfinder I – Pathfinder II – Pathfinder III – Pathfinder IV
Smaller vessels catering for multiple groups up to 38 passengers each
- Up to 38 passengers per vessel
- Open air fully covered
- Comfortable spacious seating.
- Live commentary.
- Catering can be arranged.
“The real up close experience!”
Feel the excitement out in the open air on the Adelaide River as your knowledgeable skipper takes you on an unforgettable journey… So close you can feel yourself tremble when the ferocious jaws of the Australian Salt Water Crocodile slam together.
The Pathfinders offer the thrill-seekers, the brave, and the adventurous the chance to be mere inches away from these prehistoric creatures.
Allow 60 minutes drive from Darwin City.
100% in the wild, 100% untamed, 100% in complete safety
COMBINE THE VESSELS FOR AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE
FOOD, DRINKS AND GIFTS
The best onshore facilities in a tropical atmosphere right on the river’s edge.
- Combined Catering for groups up to 200 passengers comfortably.
- Our Coffee Shop is a great place to have a cappuccino or snack while you wait to board your cruise.
- There is icy cold beer, wine, soft drinks, and ice creams, the avid shopper can also browse in our Souvenir Shop.
- Spotlessly clean bathroom facilities and outdoor areas offer a relaxing experience when visiting the Famous Jumping Crocodile Cruise.
Located a short 60mins drive out of Darwin on the completely sealed Arnhem Highway to Kakadu.